(by Ben Taylor, …and at times in consultation with Dr Ken O’Neal, MD & ND) ——-At the foundational level and more than anything else, this Real Questions With Real Answers section is about the “God-given Right to Freedom of Speech” which no one and no legal fiction entity or agency has any authority to take away from any of us. Therefore, we devote this page/category to answering the questions of people who are truly seeking Natural Healing information rather than chasing down the “rabbit hole”, …or is it a “worm hole”, of “pharmakeia” aka “mainstream medicine”. It is appropriate that the word “pharmaceutical” and all its variations are derived from the Greek word “pharmakeia”. Pharmakeia is oft used in the Bible and is interpreted into English as “sorcery” or “witchcraft”. I believe that this is an apt term of description of that which mainstream medicine practices. “Managing symptoms” certainly isn’t “Healing”, but have you ever heard of “practicing witchcraft”?
“Mainstream medicine’s” prevention of disease is non-existent. Their curing of disease is virtually non-existent. Their use of the term “healthcare” is nothing short of laughable. Most of all, their “healthcare research” is a complete waste of money and resources. Their research is simply developing new medicines to manage disease rather than preventing or curing it. The pharmaceutical industry funds most research, as well as the medical education system. Their true goal is not to cure disease, but to increase their medicine sales.
Real Questions With Real Answers Note: There is one area of exception to the overall gross malpractice of mainstream medicine. Needless to say, there are some kudos that must be given to “mainstream doctors” in that one area. That is in the area of “emergency healthcare”. If they exercised the same openness to knowledge and learning in preventing and curing illness as they do to fixing broken bones and trauma, we would have a nation and a world of much healthier people. As common sense will tell us, in emergency situations “managing symptoms” simply won’t get the job done; therefore they have no choice but to actually get the job done.
Real Questions With Real Answers December 2016 [Soon to be posted]
Real Questions With Real Answers November 2016 [Soon to be posted]
Real Questions With Real Answers October 2016 [Soon to be posted]
All real questions with real answers posted here are simply the opinions given as an exercise of our “God-given Right to Freedom of Speech”. Reference the Organic Law Documents following:
These Real Questions With Real Answers opinions are sourced from our own experiences, inspiration from my farmer/herbalist grandmother, and from various experts and practitioners in the field of natural healing and healthcare, including Dr. Ken O’Neal, our consultant MD and Doctor of Naturopathy. His valiant fight (and ultimate self-sacrifice) with a completely corrupt Texas Medical Board has been great inspiration to all here at Utopia Silver. Along with ongoing consultation with Dr. Ken, we highly recommend the following books on which we base much of our personal knowledge and opinions:
- “Cancer’s Natural Enemy”, by Tony M. Isaacs, Natural Health Researcher and Journalist;
- “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie”, by Dr. Joel Wallach & Dr. Ma Lan;
- “Curing the Incurable (Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins)”, by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD;
- “DMSO, Nature’s Healer”, by Dr. Morton Walker;
- “Apple Cider Vinegar”, by Paul C. Bragg, ND, PhD;
- “The Sinatra Solution (Metabolic Cardiology)”, by Stephen T. Sinatra, MD, FACC;
- “The Prescription for Nutritional Healing”, by James F. Balch, MD & Phyllis A, Balch, CNC;
- “The Complete Encyclopedia of Natural Healing”, by Gary Null, PhD;
- “The Super Anti-Oxidants”, by James F. Balch, MD;
- “Niacin-The Real Story”, by Abram Hoffer, MD, PhD & Andrew W. Saul, PhD & Harold D. Foster, PhD;
- “The Amino Revolution”, by Robert Erdmann, PhD;
- “Disease Prevention and Treatment”, from Life Extension Foundation and staff;
- “Second Opinion”, by Isadore Rosenfeld, MD;
- “Stop Aging Now”, by Jean Carper;
- “Louder Than Words”, by Jenny McCarthy;
- “Folk Medicine”, by D.C. Jarvis, MD;
- …and last, but not least, “What Would Jesus Eat?”, by Don Colbert, MD.
- …to be continued…
…See Real Questions With Real Answers below:
COMMON LAW DISCLAIMER: All questions, answers, and information presented here are done so by the virtue of our God-given Right of Freedom of Speech as established by Organic and Common Law (the Supreme Law of the Land) secured by the USA and Texas Constitutions. These answers are simply derived from the opinions of the Editors/Publishers, Health Writers and Researchers, and Health Journalists. I am personally not a doctor in any field. It is the full responsibility of the questioner and the reader to research all questions and answers for their own personal knowledge and understanding. Notice Is Given: All terms, definitions, and meanings of words or phrases posted on this website are not to be considered legal fiction “terms of art” or “terms of medicine/pharmakeia” and shall be defined solely by Ben Taylor. Ben Taylor, Utopia Silver