SUPER SLEEP AID Magnesium Citrate w/ Vitamin C (Absorbic Acid) and 200x Aloe Vera Concentrate
(This product contains no chemical additives, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, no Fillers, no Soy and is gluten free.)
Ingredients per 12 oz bag:
Magnesium Citrate (Non-GMO): 301 grams
Ascorbic Acid (Non GMO): 30 grams
Aloe Vera 200x Concentrate (Organic): 9 grams
Magnesium is a naturally occurring mineral that is crucial to overall health, involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in the body. Magnesium Citrate is a mineral supplement used to prevent low magnesium levels in the blood. This particular form is a compound of magnesium and citric acid, which is intended to help regulate acidity and increase bioavailability of Magnesium. With adequate dietary intakes of magnesium on the decline in the U S A, proactive supplementation can combat magnesium deficiency and the associated side effects as listed below.
Magnesium is one of the most Essential Minerals for a healthy body:
- Magnesium is essential as support for physiological and cardiovascular function, relaxation and nutrient utilization.
- Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart.
- Magnesium aids in the retention of water in the intestines by osmosis. Increasing water in the bowel aids motility.
- Magnesium is essential in maintaining healthy energy levels.
- Magnesium is essential in calming nerves and reducing anxiety.
- Magnesium is essential for muscle relaxation and eliminating muscle cramps, aches, and spasms.
- Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals in cardiovascular and heart health. (Note: The heart is a muscle and without adequate magnesium, as with all other muscles, is subject to cramps, aches, and spasms, i.e. heart attack.)