Methyl B-12 (Methylcobalimin) is better absorbed and retained than other forms of B12 (such as cyanocobalamin).
* Methyl B-12 protects nerve tissue and brain cells, and promotes better sleep.
* Methyl B-12 is an important cofactor that is needed to reduce toxic homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine.
* Methylcobalamin also protects eye function against toxicity caused by excess glutamate.
*Also, vegetarians/vegans typically require B12 supplementation.* Cherry-flavored Chewable Vitamin B12
* Active Coenzyme Form
* Promotes Healthy Homocysteine Levels
* 1000 micrograms per lozenge
* Neurotransmitter & Neuron Support
Size: 100 lozenges 1000 mcg
Serving Size: 1 lozenge
Dissolve in mouth or chew one lozenge every 2 or 3 days with a meal, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.