Not A Toxic Heavy Metal At Any Level

Feb. 19, 2018; by Paul Fassa (Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine) There have been a few commentaries and articles lately positioning silver as a heavy metal, and that like most heavy metals it is toxic. Heavy metals can be toxic at any level, and not all of them are “heavy”. Aluminum is a serious neurotoxin that is categorized as a heavy metal due to its toxicity. But as useful metal for external use it is lighter than iron, which as a mineral is vital for healthy blood. The attempts to demonize Colloidal Silver are false; silver is not a toxic heavy metal at any level.

Other metals, which are categorized as “heavy” metals because they are dense and toxic are mercury, lead, inorganic arsenic, barium, cadmium, lead, mercury, strontium, and uranium. There other metals that shouldn’t be in our bodies but not as toxic and commonly used medically as the ones mentioned. Note that organic arsenic found in some foods is not considered toxic.

But silver is not a heavy metal. It is a transition metal. Copper, manganese, chromium, nickel, iron, and zinc, are other examples of transition metals. A transition metal is too complex for me to fully research, understand, and explain chemically while writing this article, but apparently it has to do with their ease of combining with other elements to form other compounds.

None of those above mentioned transitional metals are toxic or carcinogenic in and of themselves, and they are all required as essential trace minerals in our bodies to maintain good health. But anyone of them can become unhealthy if supplemented too much.

Colloidal Silver is Not Toxic at Any Level

Apparently truly colloidal silver or gold doesn’t share that issue. Silver has a very long history of preventing spoilage and infection from pathogenic microbial overgrowth. It is still used in hospitals for burn bandaging and catheters or other instruments that have to remain penetrated into the body for extending periods. It is considered a safe and effective antimicrobial for hospital use.

Silver medical applications, including colloidal silver, have been found effective against MRSA  (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) which is the major super-bug that resists treatment from pharmaceutical antibiotics.

It has been determined that MRSA and other super-bugs were able to figure out how to survive pharmaceutical antibiotics possibly because they are overused, giving these pathogenic bacteria time adapt and survive them.

Many who take one or two ounces of colloidal silver daily as a precautionary consumption report years of freedom from common and serious infectious diseases. This counters the argument that steady colloidal silver consumption harms the immune system.

Read Part 2: Transitional Metals That Our Bodies Need But Can Be Toxic If Over Consumed—> Next Posting—>

Sources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4955599/

https://www.healthtestingcenters.com/heavy-metals-list-what-metals-are-toxic-and-how-do-they-affect-you

http://www.conservation-us.org/docs/default-source/resource-guides/chart-of-heavy-metals-their-salts-and-other-compounds-nbsp-.pdf

Paul Fassa Natural Health Journalist

 

 

Paul Fassa natural health journalist started researching natural healing to overcome his unhealthy lifestyle. He is amazed at the ignorance of natural medicine and how beneficial foods and herbs are constantly ignored or vilified in order to promote toxic foods and meds by Big Pharma, the FDA, USDA, and the AMA, what he likes to call the “Medical Mafia”. Paul Fassa sees the struggle for health freedom and the need for improving and preserving our food supply as key issues in today’s crazy world. He has contributed hundreds of articles to Natural News, Align Life, and Natural Society.

https://www.utopiasilver.com/product/colloidal-silver-advanced-8-oz-bottle/

Share

Tags: , , , ,