Allergy

Where people can share their experience with Colloidal Silver.

Moderator: utopiasilver1

Allergy

Postby krystyna » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:30 pm

My son is 6 years old, he has an allergies for almost everythink. Can I give him colloidal silver? And how many drops per day? it is going to help him?[/url]
krystyna

ALLERGY

Postby vitaminfeeder » Thu May 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi, I am 33 year old, last year I had terrible year, bad allergies. This 2010 year i am doing colloidal silver. I believe it will absolutely help your son, depends in what condition is his immune system. it may help fast, in 2-3 days, or it may start to help in a week just depends how long it is needed to fine tune his immunity. At any rate I absolutely believe that it will do terrific job for him. I would use not less than one good teaspoonful a day for 6 year old. Could be a good idea to give him like about two teaspoonfuls a days for 3-4 days and then switch to one teaspoonful see if it goes stable and keeps him happy, then try to reduse the dose to the amount that still works well for him. It could be good to have him on silver for one, or more months to get his immunity where it belongs. I believe if to discontinue treatment with time human body as a fine instrument can discord again. But once you have a hold of a good remedy it's tunable again. It's just my opinion on the whole thing, you do act at your own will.
vitaminfeeder

Postby AlabellT » Tue May 17, 2011 8:18 am

I have really bad allergies in the Spring but I also have allergies throughout the year. Would taking colloidal silver daily work or is that not recommended? I'm new to colloidal silver and I'm curious to see if it can help me in any way.
AlabellT

Postby bennyce » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

What insurance helps to cover allergy shots or surgery for allergy related problems? I want to get insurance that will help cover the cost of allergy related surgeries or for covering some costs on allergy shots. Can anyone recommend a great insurance company that helped similar allergy problem people. I am not rich but need insurance worth getting. Any help would be appreciated. I live in nashville Tn. Thanks.

Postby renilaxy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:07 am

Is the success rate high for getting rid of cat allergies with allergy shots? I am considering getting allergy shots for my bad cat allergies because I absolutely love cats but can't be around them because I get severe allergy problems. Irritated skin, irritated eyes and severe sneezing.
renilaxy

Return to Colloidal Silver