My Weakness Is Blue Bell

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Freedom, Death Is No Option!

My Weakness Is Blue Bell

Postby utopiasi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:23 am

by Ben Taylor

One of the most dangerous of junk foods and/or drinks is carbonated sugar drinks/soda pop. Not only is their content of sugar and benzine compounds very damaging to the body, but the fact that it is used as a substitute for pure water should also be a concern.

Next to Texas’ own Blue Bell ice cream, my biggest weakness is carbonated drinks, but I have, for a number of years, limited myself to an average of one per week. Millions of children and adults grab a soda pop every time they get thirsty, which often does little to quench their thirst, but instead pumps their bodies full of toxins. Not only do these drinks do cellular damage, but I believe that the number one cause of obesity today, among adults and children is these so-called “soft drinks”. The featured article this week emphasizes the warning that needs to be sounded to everyone concerned about their health and the health of their children. If there is any one thing you do for your families health, stop substituting soft drinks for water!
utopiasi
Site Admin

Return to Opinions of A Patriot