Colloidal Gold

Where people can share their experience with Colloidal Gold.

Moderator: utopiasilver1

Colloidal Gold

Postby healthmatters » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:14 pm

I have heard that colloidal gold can be used to help your mind. Does it help any with memory?

Thanks
healthmatters

Postby utopiasilver1 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:10 pm

It is used for three primary purposes, two of which are related. The first is to alleviate symptoms of Arthritis, the second is to enhance mental function (memory and focus), and it also has been used to relieve depression. I have a friend who claims that colloidal gold has changed his life in that it has substantially reduced the dehabilitating effects of depression. It has not eliminated it for him completely, but he says that he is now able to get up in the morning and deal with anything that happens.
utopiasilver1
Site Admin

first I will try the silver, then gold

Postby victoryAG » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

hello all
I am new in forum
not know English and use google translator :wink:
soon begin to drink colloidal silver
I live in Brazil and it was difficult to buy silver to the electrodes, I live in a small town, my son is bringing the silver capital of the state I live in, he bought a orives ... finally! 'm happy

I would also have the colloidal gold, first I will try the silver, then gold ... :lol:

I wish peace to all :D
victoryAG

Postby Shania16 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 am

With the advent of the production of colloidal gold generator colloidal gold has become easy. At a time when there are a variety of generators used for the production of small gold particles. Capacity of 48-volt electrical system is considered the ideal machine for the production of small gold particles. This machine produces very small gold particles, which are very important to use organic. According to the study of this gold is ruby-pink liquid, which consists of 99.99% pure gold. Occurs when the 24 carat gold is suspended in distilled water, which is suitable for the formation of small positive ions.
Shania16

Return to Colloidal Gold