Warranty and Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied
for any reason, with our Advanced Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Gold,
Colloidal Copper or Life-Solution products on your first order of
up to three 8 oz. bottles, we will give you a refund on the purchase
price of the products. To receive this refund, you must make your
request and return the unused product within 60 days from the date
of your purchase. This will give you enough product and enough time
to determine the effectiveness of our products for your needs.
Unconditional Money Back Guarantee and Return Policy:
1. Covers only your first order
of up to 24 oz of Advanced Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Gold, Colloidal
Copper, and Life-Solution products.
2. Your request must be made by phone to a clerk within 60 days
of your purchase. (E-mail requests will not suffice. Email can end
up in spam folders or be lost in transit.)
3. Does not apply to any other products and/or accessories.
4. Does not cover the cost of shipping either direction.
(It is up to you to return the product by the most economical method.)
5. You must return the unused portion of your order.
Defective Product Warranty and Return
1. Covers all defective products, generators, and accessories and
products damaged during shipment and/or prior to the customer’s
2. Your request must be made within 3 business days from the receipt
of your goods/package and must be returned within 7 business days
from your receipt of the damaged product.
3. We will cover the cost of shipping.
Authorized Order Changes or Cancellations:
1. You must call immediately during office hours
(between 8 AM and 5 PM CST, Monday thru Friday) with your order
number, as we often ship on the same day your order arrives to us.
If you call our office before your product ships, there will be
no questions asked and items 2-4 will not apply.
2. We will not accept returned products if the original
shipping packaging has been opened or tampered with.
3. You are subject to a 20% restocking fee on all
products other than the colloidal products we produce and guarantee.
4. You are responsible for all shipping charges.
Please Note: Although colloids
are delicate suspensions, their shelf life can be indefinite if
stored at temperatures of between 60 and 100 degrees. Extreme temperatures
or variations, especially very cold or freezing, may adversely affect
them. If exposed to such, colloids may change color or experience
agglomeration, a clumping together of small invisible particles,
resulting in larger visible particles. This doesn't necessarily
render the product ineffective unless the particles have fallen
out completely and the product has become clear. The product does
not become harmful because of color change or particle agglomeration.
Therefore, for a maximum shelf life, please store your colloids
at comfortable room temperatures.