An Enzyme Protocol is a one of the most beneficial and economical healing therapies and can be used, and generally should be used, in tandem with all of our other protocols. There are generally three uses of enzymes as listed below.
Digestive Enzyme Protocol is when 1-3 enzyme tablets are taken with meals or other supplements.
1. Aids in proper food digestion, maximizing your nutrient intake.
2. Enhances the absorption of other supplements, reducing supplement waste and saving money.
Systemic Enzyme Maintenance Protocol is when 5-10 enzyme tablets are taken in the morning and at night on an empty stomach. Take at least 1/2 hour before and/or 1/2 hour after meals to maximize effectiveness.
1. Acts as a potent chelator by reducing the plaque buildup in the arteries.
2. Reduces inflammation in the tissue and arteries and improves circulation.
3. Promotes healing of healthy tissue by reducing the formation of fibrin/scar tissue.
Systemic Enzyme Therapeutic Protocol is when 5 enzymes tablets are taken each 1/2 hour for 8-10 hours. Take at least 1/2 hour before and/or 1/2 hour after meals to maximize effectiveness.
1. This greatly accelerates the actions listed above, especially when you are either catching or experiencing an illness of almost any kind.
2. Can be used once a month as a therapeutic protocol replacing the Maintenance Protocol. Always test and evaluate your body’s reaction for an hour or two before continuing.
Vitamin C Healing Protocol- For therapeutic healing purposes, take 1000 mg of Vitamin C every hour for 6-12 hours. This may be repeated for 2-4 days as needed. I personally have taken 1000 mg every ½ hour with even quicker results.
1. Acts as a natural antihistamine.
2. Acts to boost the immune system.
3. Acts also as an anti-inflammatory.
Note: The servings noted above are based on the use of the Enzyme Complex that we sell on our website.
Warning: Do not take enzymes with any drugs as they will enhance absorption and intensify the effects.
Should you wish to do a health consultation with Dr. Ken via telephone concerning a specific health issue, please place your order of either 1 or 2 hours below and he will schedule a call with you within 24 hours. Click to view consultation options.
Notice: If you have a life or health threatening illness we suggest that you consult a healthcare professional who can become familiar with your health situation, preferably a qualified naturopathic doctor or one who has been trained in integrative medicine. We also encourage you to diligently research any information on our websites or in our newsletters to decide if you are in agreement with the opinions offered. All decisions made in the use of supplements is the sole responsibility of each individual.
All information offered herein is strictly opinion and is presented as an exercise of the God-given unalienable Right of free speech, as well as the right to help others, set forth in part by The Herbalist’ s Charter.