Colloidal Silver

Where people can share their experience with Colloidal Silver.

Moderator: utopiasilver1

Colloidal Silver

Postby utopiasi » Fri Oct 20, 2000 6:01 pm

Please share your experience with Colloidal Silver or any other supplement you have used to improve your health.
utopiasi
Site Admin

Postby utopiasilver1 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:39 am

cheryllea50

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver has been a God sent blessing to me and mine. I have personally used it to clear up a chronic case of reflux, ENT infections, pimples,minor cuts,insect bites etc. , but it does so much more. I cut my heel almost to the bone on a piece of rusted metal, and having had two cases of blood poisoning previously, I rushed to pour colloidal silver into the cut. Since I had not had a tetanus shot in almost twenty years, I went to get one,but was told there was a national shortage of the vaccine and none was available. It turns out it was unnecessary! Also, an elderly friend contracted catscratch fever that set up a flesh destroying bacteria in her arm. She was put on two high power ineffective antibiotic treatments, and, in spite of skin grafts, was told her arm might have to be amputated. I gave her silver to use internally and externally, and within a short time her arm was well.
CS also has some practical uses:
Spritz it on dried egg yolk to facilitate removal.
Stored water-I use about 4 oz. for my 7 gal. container
Sweetens soured milk.
Add to pet's or livestock's water for their health
WARNING!!!!!!
Not thinking, I added a few drops to some homemade dips that were going to have to sit in a warm area for a length of time. The dips turned to milk due to the breakdown of the bacteria of the cream cheese and sour cream!
So, if you like your dips creamy or semi solid, forget the silver....
Thank God for His good and perfect gifts!
utopiasilver1
Site Admin

Postby H. B. » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:21 pm

It's nice to hear that silver worked against a flesh eating bacteria! I had thought it probably would, but had not heard anyone mention using it for that purpose. That is good news!!
Definitely, thanks to God for His good and perfect gifts!! :D
H. B.

Colloidal Silver

Postby saravanadream » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:14 am

It's nice to hear that silver worked against a flesh eating bacteria!

Return to Colloidal Silver