Colloidal Silver for Sinus Infections

Where people can share their experience with Colloidal Silver.

Moderator: utopiasilver1

Colloidal Silver for Sinus Infections

Postby jeanangelina » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:48 am

Hi, my name is Jeannie and I just found this Forum. It appears to be very new.

My experience with Colloidal Silver began in the mid '90's. I would get a cold that would turn into sinus infections that never really seemed to go away. I was introduced to Colloidal Silver and would use it whenever I couldn't stand how awful I was feeling. I have been taking Colloidal Silver every day since 2000 and I haven't been sick from a cold, flu or virus since that time. Once I went through the detoxing and got cleaned out, I realized I han't felt good in years! I produce my own Colloidal Silver at home for personal use and never want to be without it.

I have plenty of other testimonials from using Colloidal Silver... like with my pets. But I really just wanted to introduce myself here.

Thanks and hope to see some activity here soon.

Peace,
-Jeannie
jeanangelina

Postby martin schumann » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi Jeannia
Your story is much the same as mine, I started using CS in 97 and prior to that I used to get bronchitis at least twice a year, sinus problems, all sorts of fungus things. As you say I haven’t had a cold or flu since then either. I also make my own CS and I make it for at least 20 of my friends. I actually feel like a doctor, a lot of them call me doc, I have made a lot of people happy because of the cures. Three of my friends have Hep C and all of there doctors tell them to keep on doing what ever they are doing. It feels good to be able to help someone that can’t get help from a doctor. All that I can say that it works for everything and anything. I even use it on food as a preservative; it makes it last two to three times its normal life. Colloidal Silver is a wonderful product that the Feds (FDA} should back instead of trying to put every mfg out of business, there is no doubt that it would hurt the pharmaceutical companies, but they need hurt, maybe they would drop prices on some of the products (fat chance). I went in for my annual physical last week (I smoke two packs of cigarettes a day) the doctor told me that while listening to my lungs that if he didn’t know better he wouldn’t know that I smoked. He actually told me that I should live to a ripe old age. I am 60 now and feel like 40, I still do all the things that I did when I was 40. It sure feels good to be healthy, because before I found CS I wasn’t. Thanks for your forum. Marty
martin schumann

Colloidal Silver

Postby utopiasilver1 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 am

According to researchers, silver inhibits the growth of one-celled organisms by deactivating the organism’s oxygen metabolism enzymes. This action in turn, destroys the organism’s cell membranes, stopping the replication of the organism’s DNA. This is a completely natural reaction to silver by these organisms and is not chemically manipulated by man. You may verify this research information on our website at: http://www.utopiasilver.com/products/cu ... /index.htm

There is also some interesting research with silver prior to the advent of patented anti-biotics. A good example that is available on the Internet is "The Use of Colloids in Health and Disease" by Alfred B. Searle, the founder of Searle Pharmaceuticals (now known as Monsanto). Although this book is dated in some respects, it demonstrates the research that had already been done as well as that which was ongoing in the area of “colloidal silver” before more lucrative patented concoctions (drugs) replaced it in the marketplace. This book cites research done by numerous scientists and documents their findings demonstrating the germicidal properties of silver.

One of the most widely publicized concerns today relating to biological warfare and terrorism is the fact that microbes have mutated and become resistant so that “patented” antibiotics may often be rendered ineffective. On the other hand, research and evidence indicates that one-celled organisms do not have an intrinsic resistance to, nor can they through mutation or natural selection, acquire a resistance to silver's anti-microbial actions. Again, this is why silver has historically been one of man’s most reliable tools in supporting the immune system against various maladies, even before he knew what caused these maladies.
For more research, go to, http://www.utopiasilver.com/research_studies.htm
http://www.utopiasilver.com/research_st ... graphy.htm

As for tobacco, there are some traditional medicinal uses, such as insect bites, bee stings, etc. but the inhalation of any kind of smoke is not good, whether tobacco or wood. I have a number of friends who were smokers that developed emphysema and lived in misery for 15-20 years before finally smothering to death. But if it works for you, I believe you should have the "right" to smoke ...with certain consideration for non-smokers around you.
utopiasilver1
Site Admin

Sinus infections/allergies

Postby TransAmFan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:52 pm

I recently moved to Texas from Illinois and my allergies went crazy. My main problem is mold and Houston is considered part of 'the humid south', not dry like most believe, and last year was a WET one.
The allergist had switched my RX's 3 times. The last time I was on 2 inhaled and one pill EACH night!!!!! And still couldn't breath when I layed down!!! And I was afraid of what the RX's were doing to my body in the long term.
I saw collidal silver in the health store and asked about it. I had searched for it several years ago to no avail in my small S. Illinois area so I was already interested. I bought the bottle with a nasal tip. It said you could use it along with your RX's but since I couldn't breath anyway, I thought I had nothing to lose using it by itself.

WHAT A MIRACLE!! I COULD BREATH ALL NIGHT!!

So I am off the meds and happy. :D You think I should tell my allergist?? HA!! LOL

I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Sorry to say that some people who I have told don't go for the 'natural' cure. I guess they are more into poisoning their bodies.

And I can't wait to NOT get colds and flus because I am using CS!! Wish I had had CS when I was doing elder care so that I wouldn't have been exposing my clients to anything catching!!

I saw your company is in Texas. Just want to say 'Howdy' !! :P
TransAmFan

Return to Colloidal Silver