27 Volt DC Colloidal Silver Generator Instructions
1. Straighten the electrodes so that they extend perpendicular from the bottom of the generator.
2. Place assembly on top of an 8 oz. (1 cup) jar full of distilled water with electrodes protruding into the water. The electrodes should be almost completely immersed. Never let the electrodes come in contact with each other, as this will quickly drain the batteries.
3. In about 35 minutes, at room temperature, you will have approximately a 6 PPM solution of colloidal silver.
4. Remove assembly from jar. Wipe residue (silver oxide) from electrodes and place generator on jar again and brew for 15 minutes more. This will result in a concentration of approximately 10 PPM. The solution will be virtually clear at the end of the production. The next day, it may be clear to light amber depending on PPM concentration. Ionic silver is clear, therefore any color is evidence of silver particles, which can’t be measured by the TDS EZ meter.
5. This low voltage dc process makes a primarily ionic product. For more info, go to, http://www.utopiasilver.com/faq/ionic-non-ionic.htm; http://www.utopiasilver.com/faq/particle-size.htm
6. Although this home produced ionic silver can be effective even with it’s inherent limitations, if you require a more therapeutic internal use, it may be necessary to try a higher particle silver such as our Advanced Colloidal Silver.
7. Between running times, wipe the dark color residue (simply silver oxide) build up off of the electrodes.
Here are the variables for different quantities of water.
Using distilled water of 1 PPM impurities (common quality)
Time to 6 PPM (clean and stir) Total time to 10 PPM
1 cup (8 oz.) 35 minutes 50 minutes
1 pint (16 oz.) 50 minutes 72 minutes
1 quart (32 oz.) 80 minutes 2 hours
This is simple a guideline and will vary from batch to batch depending on water quality, time, and technique.